Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Time Confused

So, at night for the past several weeks I have been staying up to call various agencies, businesses and people in Italy in order to prepare for our pending arrival in June. At night, I mean late....from 2-4 AM are the best times for me to reach people. I have also been writing lots of emails to people and places in Italy. When I write them I think about what time it is for the recipient and will they have time in their day to write me back. Will their reply come before I go to bed at 4 AM? Or by the time I get up around 10 AM? Then I go back to writing emails to people in other states where we are traveling and I forget and think they are in the same time zone as the others I write in Italy. My mind is getting exhausted thinking in five time zones at the same time.

No comments: