Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween

Happy Halloween! I have always loved Halloween. I know some people think it is a bad holiday to celebrate but growing up it was a huge holiday in my family. My dad's business made it a big holiday. I remember changing my mind a thousand times on what I was going to dress up as for Halloween. I think I was just about everything at some time or another...fun stuff. As I got older Halloween started to mean pitching in at dad's store. It was always fun to work because the whole family was there together working and some of the same employes come back each year to work just at Halloween. Now that we are in Italy and Halloween isn't celebrated as much here we don't really do that much. I am sure we will watch Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin, a Halloween classic, and maybe a scary movie or something. Of course, I am sporting my Old Navy Halloween shirt and my candy corn earings!
On another note Brandy left Ancona today. She is on her way to Perugia to spend her last 5 days with the Roterts. Brandy was a great intern. I can't say enough good things about her. I will miss you Brandy!!!

No comments: