Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Vegas

So we just spent about three days in Las Vegas. I was not impressed. I had always heard about how fun Vegas is, all the free stuff and really cool hotels. Ok, so the hotels were pretty cool but I did not find Vegas fun. I found it.....depressing. All these people around me living a life that is so unattractive to me. Talk about a mission field!!!! To top it off I was not impressed with the service at our hotel. We encountered a lot of rude employees. Let's just say I didn't like it.
The last night we did find a spot we liked better the people were nicer and there seemed to be more normal people around. They actually had cheaper food and smiles. Always a welcomed change!
Today we are at the Grand Canyon and then we are spending a few days with a friend from college, Tory Satter and his wife Kara.

No comments: