Friday, November 11, 2005

Catch up November

So I wish that I had more fun things to say but this week has been pretty boring. We have gotten a lot of work done but not really any fun stories to tell. We have been calling November our catch up month. We are catching up and working ahead. It actually feels pretty good to be crossing things of our to do list that have been there for a long time.
We are going on a home service soon and will be in the states from the end of December to the end of June. We are really looking forward to being home for Christmas. I can't wait to see my nieces and nephews. I haven't seen any of them in two years!!! I know they have all changed so much and I miss them!!!
Besides that we have been making Thanksgiving plans. Looks like the team (minus the Casey's and Marcus) will be in Ancona for Thanksgiving. Harold and Enid Fowler are coming also so we will have a full house. Good times!

No comments: