Friday, November 18, 2005

Thanksgiving is Coming

Thanks to those of you who prayed for my uncle. He is doing much better now. He had the surgery and was even moved from ICU yesterday. Huge steps in the right direction. I am so thankful!!
We had a great time in Perugia, as always. I even got some Christmas shopping done. I have an one on-line order to place and I will be almost done. I started really early this year because I want to have all my shopping done when we go to the states. Except for what I get Matt. I will buy his stuff in America.
I am so in the holdiay spirit. This week is all Thanksgiving plans. Matt is going to order the turkey today. I am going to clean the house and start working on pie crusts, bread and things like that that I can make ahead. The Roterts, Josh and Matt Hodges will be here in Ancona on Wednesday. I love it!!! This is so my favorite time of year!!!!

No comments: